What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you:
- when you submit an enquiry via one of our webforms.
- Apply for a job advertised on our website
- Sign up for our email newsletter
- When you become a client of Brighton and Newhaven Fish Sales
How will we use the information we collect?
Our use of the data provided by you will processed for legitimate business reasons:
- to respond to your enquiry and to provide our New Account Form to engage with us as a customer. Should you become a customer, we will use your account details to manage your account with us and to provide you with stock update communications via email
- To assess your suitability for the vacancy you have applied for
- to send you information that you request from us relating to our products and services.
You are able to opt out of these communications at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted can let us know here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also use your site usage information to improve our website, understand how you use our site, and provide more relevant content to you.
Brighton and Newhaven Fish Sales will not share your information with third parties, or send it outside of the EEA.
We will store your data only as long as is required to process your enquiry. We will store job applications for the duration of the recruitment process, and securely destroy your details if you are unsuccessful. If you become a customer of Brighton and Newhaven Fish Sales, we will securely store your details for as long as you remain a customer of the company.
Access to your information and correction
You have several rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to rectification
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to withdraw your consent
- The right to contact the ICO and the right to access your information.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate, and the right to be forgotten by us. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us in writing at: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us